Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A New Purse


I had purchased this fabric as a remnant from a sidewalk sale in Montmartre. The red vinyl is a lovely raspberry shade and I picked that up too along with purse fixtures like feet and handles that I find hard to get here unless I go online.  I must have come home with a suitcase full of fabrics.  That was a year ago and I've only just made the time to finish this project.  It has a dropped zipper panel that keeps the contents safe.  That was a little bit of a challenge to do simply because I thought I had it figured out without looking at a pattern.  I know better now!
I'm always inspired to start another project like this right away but it is always more time consuming than I remember at the start of any project just gathering the supplies, measuring, figuring things out and then you get into that zen mode where it all comes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment